Strategy and business development
(Senior) Commercial Project Manager
Imagine a future where you take over commercial responsibility in one or more of our early-stage projects in Poland and the Baltic States
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in Ørsted’s success in Poland and the Baltic States. Step by step, you’ll become the business case owner of one or more of our offshore wind projects, ensuring the economic viability of the projects. Specifically, you’ll lead commercial workstreams in large-scale offshore wind projects in Ørsted’s fast-growing Baltics portfolio. The role requires a high level of interaction with stakeholders across various areas of responsibilities, up to C-Level.
Welcome to Commercial & Asset Management Continental Europe
You’ll be part of the Portfolio Baltics team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the commercial success of Ørsted’s offshore wind activities in the Baltics portfolio. You’ll join a diverse and growing team which brings together international and local experience from markets across the world. Our team works like a start-up; thus, we have a high degree of independence and responsibility in the projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning the business case for individual offshore wind development projects, ensuring that projects and bids are competitive
- leading the commercial project team consisting of in-house legal, finance, revenue, and land and property specialists, depending on the status of the project
- engaging with strategic partners and other external key stakeholders, such as authorities
- preparing steering committee and project materials required for the relevant approvals
- driving the negotiation of commercial agreements, incl. grid connection and cooperation agreements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have prior experience in the energy sector, preferably in renewable energy in Poland or one of the Baltic States
- speak at least one of the following languages: Polish, Lithuanian, Estonian, or Latvian
- have a background in investment banking or M&A, or have participated in transactions or the structuring of Joint Ventures
- have both project and stakeholder management skills and can convincingly engage with colleagues at all seniority levels and across different specialist areas
- are a highly commercially driven individual, with an innovative mindset and an ability to identify value levers.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 13 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Prutsch, Head of Portfolio Baltics, on +48780186783 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll meet with stakeholders in Poland and the Baltic States, as well as in Denmark.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.